Let’s face facts; navigating the college search process is exhausting and intimidating. And if you’re the parent of an aspiring artist or designer you have even more anxiety-inducing variables to consider. Seemingly endless options and countless decisions can often lead to a deer-in-the-headlights gaze for parents and students alike. Choices about which path to follow and when to follow it aren’t always clear.
Let me be your guide. I can help you and your teen simplify the search process and navigate the choices that lie ahead. I can help you answer:
- What type of college will be best for my teen; an arts college, liberal arts college, or university? What’s the difference?
- Where do we begin looking? When should we begin looking?
- Is close-to-home the best location for my daughter? Or will she have better opportunities farther away?
- Is a BA or a BFA best for my son? How will each impact his future?
- How important is a portfolio in the application process?
- How much will college really cost?
- What type of a realistic career path will my teen have with a degree in the arts?
I work with college admissions representatives and professors in art and design programs across the country, learning what’s critical to them as they search for their best college candidates. I can help you ask the right questions on campus tours, understand your teen’s post-graduation options, and much more.
Consulting packages focus on:
- Individualized Search Strategies
- Plans To Get You Organized
- College Comparisons
- Program Nuances
- Scholarship Searches
Let’s get started! Contact me and let’s make a plan to help your teen succeed. That leads to the best college fit and a creative career ahead.